You & Me
Writing is painful, as any professional writer knows. No matter how much you love it, you’ll run into blocks. Why? Because when you’re deep in the nitty gritty details of writing, it’s easy to lose sight of the overall message you want to impart to your readers.
Think of me as your audience. I am here to provide constructive feedback so you can break through blocks and move towards creating more polished writing with a strong, clear and authentic message. These private workshops are perfect at any stage of your writing process, from brainstorming to editing or a final read through when preparing to submit for publication.
Who is this for?
I’m happy to work with any writer, I most enjoy working with women who are are looking for a writing coach to help create structure, develop ideas and ultimately publish your writing for others to read and enjoy.
- You have an idea for a book but have no idea how to begin.
- You’ve started some shorter pieces, but you’re not sure how to finish them.
- You worry that no one really wants to hear what you have to say and wonder if you should bother writing at all.
- You have trouble finishing what you start.
- You have a blog, but your blog doesn’t adequately represent your voice and creative ability.
- You’re ready to publish and share your writing with the world but find yourself stuck in details.
I can help you:
- pinpoint your personal writing blocks and work through them
- create a clear and authoritative voice to your writing
- provide you with clear, manageable steps to edit and complete your writing
- support you as you develop your own writing process
- encourage you as you push away fear and doubt so you can write effectively
- blog more creatively within a clear niche
Prior to meeting, we’ll chat and figure out the best way to work together. You may need someone to help you get started. Or you may prefer for us to comb through your various projects and focus on those that best serve you and your writing goals. Or perhaps you’re working on a larger piece of writing and want someone who can offer you sane, concise and supportive feedback to help you finish.
Once we decide what kind of support you need, we will set a time to chat. All meetings take place via Skype.
Ready to talk and see how we can work together? E-mail me at leigh (at) thefutureisred (dot) com or fill out the contact form below.